(A) KEY PARAMETERS:
Following are some of the key parameters of the Grievance Redress Mechanism ("GRM") adopted by the Company:
- Resolution of customer complaints/ disputes/ queries within a prescribed time frame.
- Ensuring that all complaints/ disputes/ queries of customers are heard and disposed of at least at the next higher level.
- The Company shall take-up the grievance promptly and resolve the matter expeditiously. If the matter is not resolved within the prescribed time period or if it is not possible to resolve the same, then the customer shall be informed appropriately at the earliest opportunity.
All communication in relation to the GRM shall be in writing.
(B) CHANNELS, ESCALATION MATRIX AND TIMELINES FOR GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL WITHIN DMI:
DMI operates into various business segments namely Consumer/ Individual Loans (Consumption Loans, Electric Vehicle loans, Loans Against Securities, Personal Loans and MSME Loans including Term loans and Loan against Shares offered to High Net-Worth Individual (HNI)) and Corporate Loans (Real Estate and Non-Real Estate). Since the customer segment and queries/enquiries would vary therefore the Company has decided to have separate escalation matrix and timelines for each business segment.
(1) Channels for registering Customer Grievances: Consumer/ Retail Loans/ e-KYC (UIDAI): For Consumer/ Retail Loans (which includes Consumption Loans, Electric Vehicle loans, Loans Against Securities, Personal Loans and MSME Loans including Term loans and Loan against Shares) and for Loans to Individual (which includes Term loans and Loan Against Shares), and e-KYC (UIDAI KUA) process the customers can register their complaints/ queries/ enquiries through the following channels:
- Voice Support - The customer can call us at Consumer Credit Customer care at 08064-807-777 between 9:00 am to 8:00 pm from Monday to Saturday.
- Email Support - Please write to us at email@example.com (Please ensure to mention your loan account number and contact number in the email). The customer will receive an automated acknowledgement immediately and will receive a response from the team within 3 business days but there would be instances wherein the team may even take longer to respond/reply.
(2) Escalations within the Company:
- Level 1:A customer can escalate the matter to firstname.lastname@example.org in case he/she is not satisfied with the response received or doesn’t receive any response from the Customer Care team. Depending on the query/dispute/grievance, a written reply/resolution will be sent to the customer within 5 business days at his/her registered email id with the Company.
- Level 2: A customer not satisfied with the response received or doesn’t receive any response from Level 1, can further escalate the matter/ query/ complaint to the below:
|Name of Grievance Redressal Officer (Consumer loans)
|Mr. Ashish Sarin
Senior Vice President - Customer Success
Express Building, 3 rd Floor,
9-10, Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg,
New Delhi- 110002
(3) Corporate Loans:
DMI has set up a dedicated e-mail address i.e., email@example.com where Corporate Customers can submit their grievances, complaints and suggestions. The said complaints/ query would be resolved within a period of 15 business days from the date of receipt of complaint.
(C) DISPLAY OF GRM:
For the benefit of the customers, the Company has displayed the GRM prominently, in all the office premises of the Company.